Have you ever been in a situation where losing belly fat has become an issue? What about that stubborn belly fat that’s lingering around and want go anywhere? Guess what! I am living that reality. Before I dig a little deeper, let me introduce myself.
WHO AM I
My name is Courtney Myles. I’m originally from Ochlocknee GA but I currently reside in Cairo GA. I am a proud mother to six wonderful kids who I adore so much. I went to school at Everest University and got some college credit in Business Adminstration and at some point down the line I plan to go back to get my Associates degree. My all time favorite hobby is setting goals and deadlines for my future and my new flat belly transformation.
OMG!!! MY BELLY GAINED WEIGHT AFTER I HAD MY BABY. YIKES!
It all started back in July of 2017 after I gave birth to my baby boy. My pregnancy had such a big impact on my belly. I wasn’t use to that sudden change because normally I would drop back down to my flat belly but nope not this time. I was told by many people (family and friends), I was overreacting and to give it time because I had just had a baby so I took that into consideration and I waited.
Some time had passed since giving birth and now my baby was turning six months and there was still no change. At this point, it’s like the belly fat had settled in. At this point, I knew this wasn’t going to work. I had to do something about this and quick. I was literally freaking out.
THE START OF MY FLAT TUMMY JOURNEY
I’m not the type of person that lets criticism take over me but this one did. I was told by someone I knew that I looked like I was six months pregnant. Yeah that’s me in the picture, my post pregnancy belly. I was hurt in a way and in another way I wasn’t because I knew I had a belly on me since after the baby, that was no surprise to me. It was just the point of hearing it from someone else is what got me. This criticism only became my motivation which leads me to where I am now in trying to lose my belly fat and start this new journey.
The weird thing is, what I thought hurted my feelings only motivated me and pushed me harder to work on losing my belly fat. It dawned on me quickly on what I had to do so I immediately took action on January 1, 2018 (this was my New Years resolution). Now that I think about it all, back after I had my baby was the time I should have been working on my belly instead of magically waiting for the baby fat to disappear. Knowing what I know now makes me view and see things totally different. I feel so inspired and determined now more than ever to make this new change.
My Work In Progress
Since deciding to make this new flat tummy transformation, I must say things are really going great. I can tell I’m toning down just a little bit in my belly but that’s okay it’s some progress than what I looked like in the previous picture. I am still going to work at it until it’s completely gone. That’s a fact! I have been setting goals for myself and sticking to them. I must say I am so proud of myself. I actually had alot of things to go back and re-evaluate and I am so glad I did. I feel better already.
This Is What I Am Doing To Lose My Belly Fat
- Extreme cardio– Cardio works your abs/core to the fullest. I work out with Shaun T (Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs), Beachbody, and Zumba. I workout 5 days a week. I also walk 3 miles (tracking my calories) 1 to 2 days out of a week, and I am currently on a healthy diet plan.
- Healthy meals– I eat small portions at a time. Eating healthy meals is not bad at alI. I eat at least 3-4 times a day and healthy snacking in between. I replaced most of my food with whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Lemon water– I drink this on an empty stomach every morning, ginger green tea in the mid day, and Apple cider vinegar and water after a meal at night. I also include my 8 oz of water a day.
- Results In 28 Days– I am currently attending this challenge with 3 different amazing trainers. The 28 day challenge is life changing. I love challenging myself its quite fun. I can tell a difference already.
- Calorie Counter- I track my calorie intake daily and track my weight………and there is so much more that I am doing to get a flatter stomach and I do it daily. I believe in trying any and everything. I love to experiment to see what works and what doesn’t and I must say so far so good everything seems to be working just fine 🙂
- Wrap Body Applicator- I wrap myself with this cloth like body applicator that gets you results in 45 minutes.
MY GOALS FOR WORKTHOSEABS.COM
Losing stomach fat can be a real challenge trust me because I am living the reality but it don’t have to be a challenge if it’s something you want bad enough. I don’t know about you but I love a good challenge. Doing something and being determined about it don’t have to be boring, it can really be fun. I have learned that part while being on this journey and I am really enjoying it.
Challenge yourself! Stay motivated! Don’t be afraid to try something new. Tell yourself you’re capable and you shall get the results you’re looking for. You will be amazed at what you get from it all and the results you’ll see in no time. The key to it all is motivation and setting some serious goals. That’s it!
Being on this journey has also changed my view on a lot of things and I’m ready to help you change yours too. Are you struggling with trying to lose stomach fat? Do you have unwanted stomach fat you want to shed? I am here to help you and guide you in that right direction. My mission is to help you get slim, toned, and fit. I have so many strategies and tips that I will be sharing with you on how to naturally lose stomach fat.
I introduced to you in the above paragraph, how I eat to get healthier, some products that I’m using and having success with, and what I do daily to stay fit. If you’re ready to take on a journey to losing your stomach fat, I will also be introducing you to a great detox tea, some really great detox drinks, detox smoothies, intense cardio that can work your entire core, an awesome 28 day challenge and so much more.
Feel free to use any of my strategies and I would really be interested in you sharing your results with me. Be sure to follow me on my latest blogs and updates on my website. Their are some really exciting things ahead. I want you to know that I am real just like you so you’re not alone. If I am doing it, you can do it too! Together we can strive for the best. Please feel free to leave me a comment below or any questions you may have.
All the best,